Monday 18 April 2011

Extraminds V/s Facebook

Extraminds is a very good Social-Networking Site as compared to other social-networking sites because of their new innovative features like themes, punch a friend, My diary, stalkers and many more. Theme is one of its feature where in the users can put attractive themes that too from different category on his canvas. These themes are very colorful, vibrant and peppy. I am also bored of facebook because I have been experiencing the same old features there. On the other hand Extraminds have various other features like punch a friend, writing pad and stalkers. Punch a friend is one of the feature wherein I can remind my friends of our sweet-sour memories by just punching him with an apt humorous liners. I am very fond of reading and writing so Extraminds has given me a platform to read, write and share my article privately and publicly. Another intresting feature in Extraminds is “STALKERS” this gives an opportunity to the user to check the list of people who have visited his profile. I know every human has two phases of his life, one which he wants to share with his friends and society; second which he wants to keep to himself. So Extraminds has introduced “MY DIARY” feature for everyone where the user can write anything and everything. A password security system has also been given so as to keep it secure. So, if I want to share any page of my diary with my friends privately then
I can do that on Extraminds. I am looking forward for some more attractive features on Extraminds very soon good luck Extraminds.

No comments:

Post a Comment